The Seventh Annual General Meeting of Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited
Hong Kong, 29 June 2009 – The Seventh Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited (HKIRC) was held successfully today. A Director was re-elected by the Demand Class members at the AGM.
The Board of Directors of HKIRC consists of eight independent non-executive directors, four appointed by the Government, two elected by the Demand Class and two elected by the Supply Class.
Dr Robin Sarah BRADBEER, who has to stand down as a result of a random draw, was re-elected by the Demand Class at the AGM. The composition of the Board therefore remains the same and list of Directors as follows:
- Ms Susanna CHIU Lai Kuen (continuation in office)
- Mr John Estmond STRICKLAND, GBS, JP (continuation in office)
- Dr Carlye TSUI Wai-ling, BBS, MBE, JP (continuation in office)
- Mr Joseph YU, MH (continuation in office)
- Dr Robin Sarah BRADBEER (re-elected)
- Prof Joseph NG Kee Yin (continuation in office)
- Mr Ben LI Ming Pan (continuation in office)
- Mr YOUNG Wo Sang (continuation in office)
HKIRC also published its 2008/09 Annual Report in June. The public is most welcome to browse or download a copy from our website:
- end -
Hong Kong Internet Registration Corporation Limited (HKIRC) is a not-for-profit, non-statutory, company limited by guarantee designated by the Government of the HKSAR to undertake the administration of Internet domain names under the '.hk' country code top level domain. HKIRC provides registration services for the English domain names ending with ‘.com.hk’, ‘org.hk’, ‘net.hk’, ‘edu.hk’, ‘gov.hk’, ‘idv.hk’, ‘.hk’ and Chinese domain names ending with ‘.公司.hk’, ‘.組織.hk’, ‘.網絡.hk’, ‘.教育.hk’, ‘.政府.hk’, ‘.個人.hk’, ‘.hk’, and other domains to be introduced from time to time in Hong Kong.
Tel : 2319 3828
Fax : 2319 2626
Email : email@example.com