Home WHOIS Change(Member) 繁體 簡体


How to Raise a Dispute

Before considering disputing a specific .hk or .香港 domain, please read the Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy and its Rules of Procedure.

If you decide to raise a dispute through arbitration proceedings, please contact the appointed dispute resolution service provider. At present, Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) is the only dispute resolution service provider for domains ended with .hk and .香港. Please refer to their Domain Name Supplemental Rules and their website for details and contact information.

HKIRC and its accredited registrars do not, and will not, participate in the administration or conduct any proceeding before an Arbitration Panel. In addition, HKIRC and its accredited registrars will not be liable as a result of any decisions rendered by an Arbitration Panel.

Carbon Smart Programme Happy Organization label Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence Facebook Caring Organisation
© HKIRC 2011 | FAQ | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Contact Us | Accessibility | Mobile version
This site has been optimized for Internet Explorer 7.0 or above and Mozilla Firefox 3.5 or above.
© Copyright 2011 HKIRC All right reserved.